Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

falling for you

i'm getting ready for the transition to fall.
pretty excited about it.
{it's been damn hot, for reals.}
perhaps a little shopping is in order?



pairing feminine details
{blouse & scarf}
with masculine structure & texture
{love the rinse & pocket on the thigh!}
feels right at home to me.

i'd also be comfortable swapping out the blouse
for a white tee
{in which case i'd add my long, thin gold chain}
i would likely switch to my filson field bag too.

even swapping out the mary janes
and switching to my 
works for me.

are you guys excited for fall or what?
don't get me wrong, i'm going to embrace 
every last summer moment...
but i really do love a good change
every now and again.
{especially when it's my clothes}



twist hem long-sleeve blouse: topshop
easy jean: toast
perforated arrow skimmers: urban outfitters
washed wool scarf: j. crew
wood & woven clutch: piperlime

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails